A Python script is a collection of commands in a file designed to be executed like a program. The file can of course contain functions and import various modules, but the idea is that it will be run or executed from the command line or from within a Python interactive shell to perform a specific task
how to run Python scripts?
- In the operating system command-line or terminal
- In the Python interactive mode
- In the IDE or text editor you like best
- In the file manager of your system, by double-clicking on the icon of your script
How to create a python file?
- Install Python3
- Setup your code editor.
- Create a python sandbox folder.
- Open the folder in your IDE.
- Create a filename.py file
Advantage of using PyScript
- Allows us to use Python and its vast ecosystem of libraries like numpy,from within the browser.
- By using environment management users can decide which packages and files are available when running the page’s code.
Can pyscript replace js?