What is Linkedln?
Linkedln is an employment-oriented online services .It operates via websites and mobile apps.It is mainly used for career development ,as it helps job seekers to post their resumes.
It was launched on May 5,2003,Mountain View,California,U.S .In 2016,it was wholly owned by Microsoft. In September 2021,it had nearly 774+ million membered from over 200 countries and territories.Its headquarters is located in Sunnyvalve,California.It was founed by Reid Hoffman. Ryan Roslansky is the C.E.O .
Microsoft is the parent of linkedln.
How to use?
• Upload a photograph which is professional
• Add industry
• Fill out education sector
• Add on your skills
Now complete your profile and then start connecting with people.Have atleast 50 connections with the professionals.
Connect or join in many linkedln groups and produce many engaging contents.Boost up your profile.
Purpose of linkedln
It helps us connect worldwide proffesionals which helps them find job or to offer.
Benefits of Linkedln account
• It is a benchmark for professional networking social media platform
• Recruiters often look for candidates on linkedln after receiving job application.
• Many of the job opportunities are posted in linkedln.
• You can search jobs.
• It helps to build up your brand.
How can I learn in Linkedln?
• Search for linkedln learning
• Login using your email
• Choose your university
• Now login with your linkedln credentials
How do I get job in Linkedln?
• Create a profile which is unique and professional
• Connect and follow the pages in linkedln of your targeted companies
• Make use of the “job search” tool
• Use the “send Inmail” feature to contact the job poster
In this though and fast moving world of competition ,finding a job is difficult.But a linkedln profile helps you overcome these struggles .So if your are a job seeker,try to make use of linkedln with the mentioned points above.
All the best!